What is Bukovina
Bukovina is a type of tree with an extensive root system that nourishes and stabilizes the soil around it, allowing other plants to grow and flourish where they otherwise would not survive. We chose this name because this is what we strive to be for you…the foundation of your health.
As a Team, We are Dedicated to:
- Actively promote healthy lifestyles for each individual patient as well as nourishing the community and environment that they live in.
- Maintain our knowledge of the latest medical research and discoveries.
- Always be at the forefront of naturopathic medicine by continually uncovering novel healing methods and new approaches to maintaining health and preventing disease through our own research.
- Have a dedicated staff that shares an unwavering commitment to you, our patient.
- Be devoted to maintaining an environmentally-friendly workplace.
The body’s ultimate goal is balance and it constantly strives toward optimal health. Our approach is to guide you in removing any obstacles to achieving that balance while giving your body the resources it needs to truly heal.
If you imagine your body as the Bukovina tree, your digestive system is like the roots. Without a healthy root system, the tree cannot flourish. The same is true of your digestive system. An imbalance in your gut leaves you vulnerable to disease. Through our specially developed treatment program, we can not only treat, but heal these imbalances to bring you back to optimal health. Healthy roots means healthy leaves.
While healing the root system is vital, we also address the health of the entire tree. In the same way that water and nutrients flow through a healthy root system to the rest of the tree, hormones and other chemical messengers flow though our bodies creating rhythm, balance and health. Disease can stem from any disturbance in this flow. At Bukovina, we specialize is reestablishing hormonal and chemical balance to allow you to thrive.